Mrs Tracey McFarland is a highly experienced executive with 30 years of experience in strategic marketing management, customer experience, transformational change and operational improvement.
Tracey has a proven track record in large market-leading service organisations and is recognised for her energy and achievement drive in consumer services, strategic vision and operational planning, innovative thinking and change leadership.
Currently, the Chief Experience Officer – People & Culture and Customers at Goodstart Early Learning, Tracey strives to create better solutions to human needs and build brands, teams and reputation off the back of better experiences and business outcomes.
Tracey is a Somerville House graduate of the Class of 1990, current parent and third-generation Somerville House family.
Key current and previous appointments, awards and qualifications include:
- Member – Somerville House School Council (first appointed 2021, current term until 2024)
- Executive Committee – Goodstart Early Learning
- Mentor – Minerva Network Australia – mentoring elite sportswomen on commercial challenges of being a professional athlete
- Graduate – Australian Institute of Company Directors (2019)
- Former Management Committee – Chief Customer Officer Forum Australia (2010-2017)
- Australian Direct Marketing Association – National Young Direct Marketer of the Year – (2003)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing) with Distinction – QUT