M.Ed, B.Ed, GradDipEd (Secondary HPE)
Simon brings a breadth of knowledge with more than 30 years’ experience in the education sector and is current Principal/CEO at Cromwell College, The University of Queensland.
A proven and well-respected leader, Simon is committed to fostering strong and effective relationships and has an excellent track record of governance, financial management, strategic planning and infrastructure development.
Simon holds a Masters in Education and has completed the Leadership in Education program at Harvard Graduate School of Education. His strong business acumen and dedication to education makes him a valuable member of the Clayfield College Advisory Council.
Key current and previous appointments, roles and qualifications include:
- Member – Clayfield College Advisory Council
- Principal & CEO – Cromwell College, The University of Queensland
- Member – Scots PGC Council
- Previous Principal – The Lakes College, Brisbane
- Previous Deputy (Operations) – Townsville Grammar School