Sandra McCullaghCHAIR, MBA, BSc, BA, GAICD
Sandra McCullagh joined the Clayfield College Council in August 2017, and assumed the role of Chair in November 2019. She is a past student of Clayfield College.
Sandra has an executive career spanning more than 35 years working for a global bank, ASX-listed companies and government owned corporations, where she regularly reported to the Board.
Sandra spent 10 years working at Credit Suisse, in roles including the Head of Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) research in Australia. Sandra was the top rated ESG analyst in Australia for several years.
She wrote numerous papers on Governance issues, including remuneration, board size and compositions, and diversity. Her clients were the major superannuation funds and institutional investors.
Key current and previous appointments, roles and qualifications include:
- Chair – Clayfield College Council (appointed member 2017)
- Graduate – Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Trustee and Director – QSuper
- Non-executive director – Sydney Dance Company
- Member – Queensland Government Climate Advisory Council
- Member of the Management Committee – Investor Group on Climate Change
- Principal and Director – About Energy