Professor Sally Kift
LLB (Hons), LLM, PFHEA, FAAL, GAICD
A Professor in higher education with more than 30 years experience in higher education policy, practice, management and executive leadership, Sally has outstanding education credentials and a moral purpose as an educator to seek to assure success for all students. She is well-versed in corporate governance requirements and her contributions to higher education have been recognised by many accolades, most recently an Australian Award for University Teaching Career Achievement Award.
With a Bachelor of Laws and Masters of Laws, Sally practised and taught law from 1982 to 2006. Sally bring her legal expertise, her strong education credentials and her ability to think strategically and exercise high-level decision-making skills to the Clayfield College Council.
Key current and previous appointments, roles and qualifications include:
- Member – Clayfield College Council (appointed 2019)
- President – Australian Learning & Teaching Fellows
- Principal Fellow – Higher Education Academy
- Fellow – Australian Academy of Law
- Visiting Professorial Fellow – National Centre for Student Equity in Higher Education, Curtin University
- Vice Chancellor’s Fellow – Victoria University
- Adjunct Professor – James Cook University
- Adjunct Professor – Queensland University of Technology
- Adjunct Professor – La Trobe University
- Higher Education Adviser – TAFE Queensland
- Graduate – Australian Institute of Company Directors