MAICD, MACS, MAPM
Paul Martin is a highly experienced business and technology professional with more than 30 years’ experience across many industries. He specialises in successfully delivering strategic and transformational change. A natural leader, he thrives on the challenges and pressures of a complex environment. He brings his project management, digital transformation, strategic thinking, stakeholder relationship management, budget management, third party vendor management, procurement and risk management skills to the Brisbane Boys’ College (BBC) Council.
In addition to his business and technology skills, Paul is an accomplished Company Director. He is a passionate supporter of BBC and advocate for creating the best environment for students to thrive in and be safe. A current BBC parent and President/member of the Parents & Friends Association since 2015, Paul has a strong desire to give back to his community.
Key current and previous appointments and roles include:
- Member – Brisbane Boys’ College Council (appointed 2020, current term until 2023)
- President – Brisbane Boys’ College Parents & Friends Association
- Member – Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member – Australian Computer Society
- Company Director & Principal Consultant – pmsolutions360 Pty Ltd