BHotMgt, MProfAcc, CA, GDipAppFin, GAICD
With more than 25 years experience in hospitality, property and professional services in Australia, UK and the Middle East, Michael Ryall has developed an expertise in financial management and reporting, governance, business management, strategic planning and project management.
His financial and commercial experience provides a detailed understanding of the property industry, real estate practices and financial reporting within the industry.
Michael’s wealth and diversity of experience, in addition to his interpersonal skills, have developed a broad commercial acumen that ensures he develops and maintains strong business relationships and can easily communicate with people at all levels of an organisation.
Key current and previous appointments, roles and qualifications include:
- Member – Clayfield College Council (appointed 2017)
- Chief Financial Officer, Spyre Group Pty Ltd
- Non-Executive Director, Common Ground Queensland
- Chair, Future Projects Committee & Member of Audit & Risk Committee
- Trustee – Uralla Goldfields Historic Trust
- Chairman – Fig Tree Pocket Outside School Hours Care
- Chartered Accountant
- Member – Chartered Accountants Institute of Australia and New Zealand
- Member – Financial Executives Institute
- Graduate – Australian Institute of Company Directors