Ken WatsonMA (Strat Studies), CSC, GAICD
Ken is a retired Air Force Air Vice Marshal and current parent at Sunshine Coast Grammar School.
Ken is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors course and the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School and his 36-year career experience has prepared him well for committee work, policy development, public advocacy, risk management, strategic development, personnel management/leadership.
Key current and previous appointments, roles and qualifications include:
- PMSA Board Member (first appointed 2022)
- Past Member – Sunshine Coast Grammar School Advisory Council (appointed member 2019 to 2022)
- Graduate – Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Retired Air Force Air Vice Marshal
- Principal Consultant/Advisor – KNW Consulting
- Past Board member – Darwin Hospital
- Past Co-Chair – HQ Central Command ISR Management Board