HAMISH TURNER OAM
Hamish Turner OAM is an experienced and visionary business professional with more than 30 years in retail, tourism, brand marketing, and agriculture. He is highly
skilled in developing entrepreneurial strategy and operational delivery.
Hamish has worked as a public and private company CEO and has held Chairman and multiple company director roles over many years. He has been actively involved in the Australian tourism industry for more than 25 years including as a key advisor for the
delivery of venues and operations for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.
A BBC Old Collegian, Hamish has a strong desire to give back to his school that gave him
such a solid start to his professional life. He has a strong knowledge of the private education sector in both Brisbane and Sydney.
Key current and previous appointments, roles and awards include:
- Member – Brisbane Boys’ College Council (appointed 2020)
- Order of Australia (2015) for services to tourism, business, agriculture and charitable organisations
- Director – Australian Diamond Consortium Pty Ltd
- Director – QUT Creative Enterprise Australia Pty Ltd
- Director – MJ Bale
- Director – BrandUp Ltd
- Chairman – Wyaga Investments Pty Ltd
- Managing Director – Birrung Pty Ltd – TNR Advisory
- Former member – Olympic Co-Ordination Authority (OCA) Boards, Sydney Olympic Games
- Former CEO and Managing Director – RM Williams Holdings Pty Ltd
- Previous director – L Capital Asia – LVMH