Don O’Rorke is a leading Queensland property developer and investor, and as the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Consolidated Properties Group, has successfully shaped the business over the past three decades.
Committed to giving back to the communities he helps develop, Don values and supports philanthropic initiatives that benefit the community.
Don has extensive experience serving on several boards in commercial, not-for-profit and industry organisations, including Surfing Australia, Reserve Banks small business Finance Advisory Panel and is the current Chairman of BBC Foundation Limited.
Don is a proud BBC old boy and boarder, and current parent with his association spanning over two decades. He currently has five sons at the School from grades 6 to 11, three of those as boarders. As the Chair for Brisbane Boys College Advisory Council, Don is excited to share his perspective vision for BBC over the long-term working towards the future success of the school.
Key current non-executive directorship includes:
- Chair, Brisbane Boys’ College Advisory Council
- Surfing Australia, as member of the Financial Audit and Risk Committee (since 2015)
- Reserve Bank’s Small Business Finance Advisory Panel
- Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce Advisory Board
- Chairman of BBC (Brisbane Boys College) Foundation Limited.