Chris WrightBSc Info Proc, BSc(Hons) Computer Science, CDE, GAICD, MACS
Chris Wright is an entrepreneur, investor and mentor and experienced company director with director experience in commercial and not-for-profit organisations.
A past parent of Brisbane Boys’ College and a current parent at Somerville House, Chris is a strong supporter of the Christian ethos that PMSA schools provide.
Chris has a personal interest in education, particularly around changes driven by digital information technology advances and looks forward to bringing his expertise in board governance and compliance; his passion for values-based, for-purpose business strategy development and team building; and his diverse skills in enterprise information technology to the role.
Key current and previous appointments and roles include:
- Member – Sunshine Coast Grammar School Council (appointed 2020)
- Graduate – Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Principal – CPSZ Consulting Pty Ltd
- Non-Executive Director – Process PA
- CEO & Director – Tutis Compliance Solutions
- Co-Founder and past executive – Oniqua Pty Ltd