BA, DipEd, EMPA, GAICD
Catherine O’Sullivan is an accomplished CEO and Board Director with Education and Senior Government experience spanning over 30 years.
Catherine has held previous roles as the CEO of RMIT Training, Director Innovation, Industry and Employment at Laureate International Universities and served as Pro – Vice Chancellor, Pathways and Partnerships at Bond University for many years.
During her early career she held various leadership roles in education and government.
Catherine is an invited member of the Harvard Women’s Leadership Board, and in February 2020, co-led the inaugural HWLB study tour to Australia to broaden global understanding of Australian economic priorities.
Catherine holds a Masters in Public Policy from the Australian and New Zealand School of Government and an undergraduate degree in Arts and Education from the University of New England. She completed the Company Directors Course through the Australian Institute of Company Directors in 2012.
She has dedicated her career to education and is passionate about independent schools and creating pathways for future leaders, making her a valuable member of the Clayfield College School Council.
Key Boards and Committees:
- Chair, Clayfield College Council
- Director, Orange Sky Australia
- Member, Screen Queensland
- Chair, Risk and Audit Committee, Screen Queensland
- Director, Bleached Arts Festival
- Board Member/Member, Governance Committee Somerset College
- Chair, Qld Premiers Reconciliation Awards
- Board Member/Chair Education Development Strategy Committee – City of Redlands Economic Advisory Board