A past student at Somerville House, Rebecca Bauer is one of Brisbane’s most highly-regarded Executive Search recruitment specialists, with more than 18 years’ experience in a range of senior leadership and consulting capacities.
Currently Principal Consultant at Hudson, Rebecca leads Executive Search Recruitment for Queensland, and is a part of a niche team delivering services of this level nationally, attracting Australian and global talent.
Rebecca has successfully supported the appointment of senior executives and partnered with boards and state and national leadership teams, across industries, for highly visible and sensitive assignments. She has significant experience managing Executive Search assignments for State Governments across Australia, and delivering highly specialised and functional appointments, as well as their most senior leadership roles, in the public interest.
Prior to the two decades in recruitment, Rebecca had a professional sales and marketing career within the property, leisure, retail and healthcare sectors, in both Australia and the UK.
Rebecca has a strong passion for Somerville House and PMSA school education. She is currently the Co-Vice President of the Somerville House Old Girls’ Association, and a Director of the Somerville House Foundation where she chairs the Foundation’s Nominations Committee.
Key current and previous appointments, roles and qualifications include:
- Member – PMSA Nominations and Human Resources Committee (appointed 2020)
- Principal Consultant – Hudson Queensland
- Co-Vice President – Somerville House Old Girls’ Association
- Director – Somerville House Foundation
- Chair – Somerville House Foundation Nominations Committee
- Judge – Telstra Business Women’s Awards Queensland
- Judge – Telstra Business Awards Queensland