Masters – Psychotherapy, M.Gest (Org/leadership Dev)
Lani Refiti is a collaborative and innovative senior executive with more than twenty years’ experience in all aspects of cyber/information risk, security and compliance, policy, strategy and operations.
An accomplished leader, he has held numerous leadership roles at both a national and global level across multiple industries with a focus on Energy, Resources, and Industrials in the area of Operational Technology (OT) and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) security.
Currently, Lani is the Co-founder & Partner of Azcende Venture Capital, Australia’s first venture capital investment and advisory firm focused on national security & critical infrastructure.
Key current and previous appointments and roles include:
• Member – Risk, Child Safeguarding & Assurance Committee (appointed March 2023)
• Board Chair – Gateway Care
• Current Co-founder & Partner, Present Azcende Venture Capital
• Former Regional Director, Claroty ANZ
• Former Partner, Risk Advisory – Deloitte Australia
• Former Director & IoT Cyber Assurance Leader – PriceWaterhouse Cooper
• CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional); ISC2