BBus (HRM), MBus (IntBus), MAICD
Jenny is a seasoned Human Resources professional with more than 20 years’ experience across the breadth of Human Resource functions, primarily specialising in Executive compensation, performance and reward.
A highly regarded leader, Jenny plays a pivotal role in collaborating to formulate strategy, implementing innovative business solutions as well as leading teams through times of transformational change.
Jenny has extensive experience in large complex organisations across both the public and private sectors including a top 20 ASX-listed company in the Finance and Insurance industry and more recently in Energy, Mining and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
Key appointments, roles and qualifications include:
- Member – PMSA Nominations and Remuneration Committee (appointed 2022)
- Head of Compensation and Reward – Lactalis Australia
- Graduate – Executive Leadership Development Program (Melbourne Business School)
- Graduate – Master of Business (International Business)
- Graduate – Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)