FCPA, MAICD, BBS
Jeff Harvie has more than 25 years’ experience in senior finance roles across not-for-profit, private and public sector companies, and has extensive experience both working on boards and supporting them.
Jeff’s current position is CFO for Australia’s largest early learning provider, Goodstart Early Learning, and he brings an in-depth understanding of finance, risk and governance systems in the education sector.
Jeff’s daughter attends Clayfield College and his wife Julia attended Somerville House. The Harvies are committed to the PMSA philosophies of a high standard of Christian education.
Key current and previous appointments, roles and qualifications include:
- Chair – PMSA Audit, Finance and Risk Committee (appointed 2019)
- Member – CPA Australia
- Certified Practicing Accountant
- Member – Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Chief Financial Officer – Goodstart Early Learning Ltd
- Past non-executive Director – Brisbane Broncos Ltd