Dr Christina Turner
PhD, MBCoaching, MAppLaw, GCMgt, GAICD, FAIM, FAHRI
Dr Christina Turner is a highly-experienced human resource management and governance executive.
Her extensive career has been split between heading up HR functions in national and multi-national, public and private sector organisations, and running a management consultancy providing HR and governance services across Australia.
A past president of the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI), Christina has been awarded Fellow status of AIM and AHRI and holds the AICD diploma.
She has also held a number of non-executive director roles on public, private and not-for-profit boards, as well as a number of government and Governor-in-Council appointments to panels, commissions of inquiry, and tribunals.
In addition to her legal and business management qualifications, Christina holds a PhD in leadership and coaching, particularly focusing on managerial coaching.
Key current and previous appointments, roles and qualifications include:
- Member – PMSA Nominations and Human Resources Committee (appointed 2020)
- Graduate – Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Past Tribunal member – Queensland Councillor Complaints Tribunal
- Past president – Australian Human Resources Institute
- Fellow – Australian Institute of Management
- Fellow – Australian Human Resources Institute
- Approved Supreme Court Mediator
- Director of Human Resources – University of Sunshine Coast