Dr Christina Turner
PhD, MBCoaching, MAppLaw, GCMgt,
GAICD, FAIM, FAHRI
Dr Christina Turner is a Human Resource Management and governance specialist, with a career that has included heading up HR, marketing and safety functions in national and global, public and private sector organisations. A past president and Fellow of the Australian Human Resources Institute, Christina is also a Fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia, the Institute of Managers and Leaders, and the Australian Institute of Management.
Christina has a PhD in HRM and leadership, and Masters’ qualifications in law and business coaching, and has a particular passion for education at all levels and across community. Christina is currently a Non-Executive Director of the Creche and Kindergarten Association and a Non-Executive Director of the Community Services Industry Alliance.
Christina has also held a number of non-executive director roles on public, private and not-for-profit boards, as well as Governor-in-Council appointments to governance panels, commissions of inquiry, and tribunals.
Key current and previous appointments, roles and qualifications include:
- Member – PMSA Nominations and Human Resources Committee (appointed 2020)
- Graduate – Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Past Tribunal member – Queensland Councillor Complaints Tribunal
- Past president – Australian Human Resources Institute
- Fellow – Australian Institute of Management
- Fellow – Australian Human Resources Institute
- Approved Supreme Court Mediator
- Director of Human Resources – University of Sunshine Coast