B.O.T, GCert, OHO, MSc, GAICD
Bobbie Foot is Head of BHP Operating Systems Deployment East, and is responsible for implementing leadership systems and processes to drive improvements in culture, safety and productivity across the BMA organisation of 10 000 people.
Bobbie has almost 20 years’ experience in the resources industry, with leadership and technical roles across health, safety, environment, and risk and crisis management.
She is also a director on the Sustainable Minerals Institute (SMI) Advisory Board at UQ, and Chairs the Minerals Industry Safety and Health Centre Advisory Board within SMI UQ. Bobbie brings a well-considered governance focus and strong risk lens to the Committee.
Key appointments and roles include:
- Chair, PMSA Risk, Child Safeguarding & Assurance Committee
- Industry Representative – Qld Coal Mining Safety and Health Advisory Committee
- Co- Chair University of Queensland Minerals Industry Safety and Health Centre Research
- Director – Advisory Board, Sustainable Minerals Institute
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe Committees including:
• Group of Experts on Coal Mine Methane
• Group of Experts on Resource Management, and Working group on Women in