PG Cert (Applied Mgt), PG Dip (Bus Admin), PG Cert (Bus Admin)
Appointed by the Presbyterian Church, Wayne Knapp has more than 20 years experience on not-for-profit boards for both the Presbyterian and Uniting Churches including Chairman of the board roles at the Wesley Hospital Townsville and PresCare. He also served for five years on the St Andrews War Memorial Hospital Board during a time of significant change. He is currently the Chair of the Presbyterian Church Property Board and a member of the Finance and Administration Board.
Looking forward to the challenge of governance change, Wayne has extensive experience in governance, risk management and leadership on boards. A former police officer retiring as an Inspector, Wayne is currently in a policy development and administration role for the Presbyterian Church ensuring denominational compliance to Work Health and Safety and Child Safety legislation.
- PMSA Board member (first appointed 2018, current term until 2021)
- Member – Sunshine Coast Grammar School Council
- Chairman – PMSA Policy Committee
- Retired police officer
- Chairman – Property Board, Presbyterian Church of Queensland
- Member – Finance and Administration Board, Presbyterian Church of Queensland