Morgan Parker’s association with PMSA Schools spans more than three decades. He attended Brisbane Boys’ College, his sister attended Somerville House and his daughter is a current Somerville House student.
Professionally, Morgan has a 25 year career as an institutional real estate investor, developer and banker, completing 65 projects in nine countries. He is a recognised philanthropist and has served and continues to serves on many boards including commercial, not-for-profit and trade organisations.
Morgan’s passion for PMSA schools’ long standing traditions and PMSA’s role in educating young men and women of significance is evident. He is deeply committed to the PMSA’s mission and preserving the PMSA legacy as the important foundation of the schools.
Morgan is also dedicated to community service as a philanthropic adventurer, motivational speaker, author, television host and executive producer of the National Geographic Channel documentary series “Wheel2Wheel”.
- PMSA Board member (first appointed 2018, current term until 2021)
- Deputy Chairman – PMSA
- Member – PMSA Nominations and Human Resources Committee
- Graduate – Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Board Member – SunCentral
- Board Member – Newcastle Airport
- Board Member – GARDA Capital Group
- Advisory Board Member – UbiPar