DUniv, B Econ (Hons), Sf Fin, FAICD
Mark is an accomplished company director and senior executive, with extensive experience in strategic leadership, financial management, corporate governance and organisational change across corporate, government and community organisations.
Mark is a member of the PMSA Board and was appointed as Chairman of the Brisbane Boys’ College School Council from January 2019. He has been a member of the School Council since 2015. A BBC Old Collegian, Mark appreciates the benefits of a quality education in a Christian environment. He is keen to promote the mission and the vision of the PMSA through a period of change and renewal.
Mark has an Honorary Doctorate from Griffith University and is an Adjunct Professor of Economics at the University of Queensland. He was awarded a Prime Minister’s Centenary Medal in 2003 for services to banking and finance.
- PMSA Board member (first appointed 2018, current term until 2021)
- Chairman – Brisbane Boys’ College Council
- Fellow – Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Senior Fellow – Financial Services Institute of Australia
- Chairman – Sugar Terminals Limited
- Chairman – Queensland Section and Director, Federation Board, Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia
- Chairman – Tailored Superannuation Solutions
- Director – Data#3
- Director – Queensland Urban Utilities
- Director – genomiQa
- Director – Queensland Cricket
- Former Chief Executive of Queensland Treasury, Queensland Competition Authority, and the Queensland Independent Commission of Audit
- Former Board roles include Griffith University, Queensland Treasury Corporation, Airtrain Citylink Limited, Queensland Art Gallery, Oaks Hotels and Resorts Limited, Urban Futures Brisbane and Max Frank (Australia) Pty Ltd