LL.B, LL.M, A.MUS.A, MAICD
Jim Demack was appointed to the PMSA Board by the Uniting Church and believes strongly in giving back to the community that he is a part of.
A lawyer and a Brisbane partner of a national law firm, Jim brings his legal skills with experience in major engineering and infrastructure projects, insurance, litigation and commercial law. He has a collaborative approach to problem solving in dealing with the issues that arise for the PMSA Board.
- PMSA Board member (first appointed 2013, current term until 2021)
- Chairman – Somerville House School Council
- Practising solicitor specialising in all aspects of construction law, particularly major engineering and infrastructure projects, insurance and litigation
- Partner – Gadens Lawyers
- Member – Legal Reference Committee, Uniting Church Queensland Synod
- Graduate – Australian Institute of Company Directors