Jane MaddenBCom, LLM, FICA
Jane Madden is a partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and has more than 30 years’ experience in Australia and overseas.
With clients including ASX-listed companies, private businesses and not-for-profit entities in many sectors including education, health, property, agriculture, technology, transport, resources and services, Jane has built significant financial and business expertise.
Jane is passionate about education and has lectured in MBA programs and postgraduate programs at top Queensland universities. For several years, she was an Adjunct Professor of the Law School of the University of Queensland.
As the Deputy Chair of the PMSA’s Audit, Finance and Risk Committee, Jane looks forward to working with her fellow committee members and leading with integrity, care and respect. She works seamlessly between both management and governance roles and is committed to supporting the community and not for profit endeavours.
Jane has a keen interest and passion for PMSA schools and the Christian values and wonderful opportunities they provide to students and their families. Her daughters are past students at Somerville House.
Key current and previous appointments, roles, qualifications and awards include:
- PMSA Board member (first appointed 2020)
- Deputy Chair – PMSA Audit, Finance and Risk Committee (appointed 2020)
- Fellow – Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Partner – PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Advisor – WorkPac Board
- Chair – WorkPac’s Finance Committee
- Centenary Medal
- Previous Adjunct Professor – University of Queensland Law School
- Telstra Businesswoman of the Year (Queensland Corporate)
- Previous Board member of UnitingCare, BlueCare and Queensland Health Advisory Board
- Previous Chair of the UnitingCare Audit Committee – Community Services
- Previous member, BlueCare Audit Committee