Grad Cert IT, BNr, RN, MHN, MACN, MACMHN, GAICD
Helen Murray is a Chief Information Officer and is passionate about providing high quality education in a Christian environment. After winning several IT awards, Helen’s interest in giving back to the community was ignited.
Being a board director with IT experience, Helen is inspired by the impact of technology upon the education environment and the role of digital disruption in ensuring the youth of today are ready for tomorrow.
She is driven by the challenge of equity of access for rural and remote communities to technology and services available in the city. Helen spends a lot of her working life in outback Queensland and understands the many challenges that living on the land poses for some of our PMSA families and is a strong advocate for our rural and remote students.
Helen has more than 30 years’ national and international experience in health, rural and remote service delivery, technology, government, program management and governance.
- PMSA Board member (first appointed 2014, current term until 2020)
- Member – Clayfield College Council
- Director – Clayfield College Foundation
- Chief Information Officer, Queensland Health
- Graduate – Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member – Institute of Community Directors Australia
- Member – Women in Technology
- Member – Women on Boards
- Winner, 2011 Women in IT Award | Professional
- Winner, 2014 Women in IT Award | Outstanding ICT Achievement
- 2014 Women in IT | ICT Ambassador
- Practising Registered Nurse
- Member – Australian College of Nursing
- Member – Australian College of Mental Health Nursing