B Bus (Accounting), MBA (Strategy), CPA, MAICD
Passionate about the provision of quality Christian education, Greg Skelton was appointed to the PMSA Board to support the mission and vision of the Presbyterian Church of Queensland through their ministry of education.
Greg’s impressive reputation is backed by his finance and logistics background. CFO and then CEO of PresCare for 18 years, he brings leadership, financial and accounting skills, and strategic management skills to the PMSA Board.
- PMSA Board member (first appointed 2015, current term until 2020)
- Chair – PMSA Audit, Finance and Risk Committee
- Member – Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Certified Practising Accountant
- Member – Finance & Administration Board of the Presbyterian Church of Queensland
- Board member – Aged & Community Services Australia