BA, DipEd, MEd (Hons), FAICD, FAIM, MACE
Greg Eddy has more than 25 years of executive and board level experience with particular experience in the education industry. He is a Board-appointed member of the
PMSA Board and member of the Clayfield College Council.
Currently the Chief Executive and Master of King’s College at the University of
Queensland, Greg is an elected member of the University of New England Alumni
Standing Committee and President of the University of Queensland Heads of
Greg also brings previous experience as a member of The University of Queensland Academic Board, chairman of the Uniting Church in Australia (NSW Synod) Working Party Review of Ministerial Leadership, Discipleship Formation and Theological
Education and former President of University Colleges Australia.
Greg has a long-standing association with the Uniting Church in Queensland as well as the PMSA having previously served on the Brisbane Boys’ College Council. He is eager to once again support the PMSA’s vision.
Key current and previous appointments, roles and qualifications include:
- PMSA Board member (first appointed 2020, current term until 2023)
- Member – Clayfield College Council (appointed 2020)
- Fellow – Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow – Australian Institute of Management
- Member – Australian College of Educators
- Honorary Fellow – Dunmore Lang College within Macquarie University
- Member – NAFSA (Association of International Educators)
- Member – Queensland College of Teachers
- Member – Australasian Association of Colleges and Halls Organisation
- Member – University Colleges Australia (UCA)
- Master and Chief Executive Officer – King’s College, University of Queensland