Greg Braithwaite has a long career in property and business both running his own real estate franchise as well as holding national and international roles for franchise corporate offices.
Greg brings his strong corporate background in business planning, strategic thinking, human resources, and marketing to the PMSA Board. He also believes his knowledge and experience as a P&F President at St John’s Anglican College for eight years provides him insight to the importance of boards being relevant to a school community.
Greg is keen to make a contribution in a voluntary capacity. He would like to use his strategic planning expertise to help rebuild the reputation and connections with the school communities and contribute to making the board more relevant to the people within the schools.
- PMSA Board member (first appointed 2018, current term until 2021)
- Chairman – Church Board Forest Lake Uniting Church
- Chairperson of Congregation – Forest Lake Uniting Church
- Member – Bremer Brisbane Presbytery
- President – P&F Association St John’s Anglican College
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Member – Real Estate Institute of Queensland