B.Arch, RAIA, GAICD
Greg Adsett is a PMSA Board member to serve his Church and community. He highly values independent education within a Christian context, and has extensive experience in governance on community, school and church boards.
Appointed the PMSA Chairman in 2017, Greg appreciates the significance of the strategic and operational effectiveness that any project must possess before it can be undertaken.
- PMSA Board member (first appointed 2011, current term until 2020)
- Chairman – PMSA
- Member – PMSA Audit, Finance and Risk Committee
- Chairman – PMSA Nominations and Human Resources Committee
- Non-executive director – Grammar Early Learning Ltd
- Registered Architect
- Director – Elevation Architecture
- Member – Australian Institute of Architects
- Member – Urban Development Institute of Australia
- Member – Property Council of Australia
- Graduate – Australian Institute of Company Directors