Diane Bukowski has over 30 years of experience in the Education sector including nearly 20 years teaching in secondary schools.
Diane’s passion for education extended to governance where she diligently served on the Board of Loreto College Coorparoo including taking on the role of Chair. Diane currently co-owns a number of business entities in the commercial and rural property industry. As founder of Eezirent, a national online service providing property management tools, Diane has significant experience with strategic planning and operating in the digital environment.
In 2020, Diane received the Leadership Commendation Award from the Australian Council for Educational Leaders. Diane’s appointment to the PMSA Board will be a valuable addition to the PMSA, bringing a wealth of experience and expertise to support the PMSA and schools.
Key current and previous appointments and roles include:
- PMSA Board Member
- Board Director – Loreto College Coorparoo Limited (appointed 2008)
- Board Chair – Loreto College Coorparoo Limited (appointed 2013 – 2020)
- Member – Australian Institute Company Directors (2013 – present)
- Founder and co-owner – Eezirent (2012 – 2022)
- Co-owner – C1 Realty (2004 – present)
- Head of Economics and Geography – Loreto College Coorparoo (2001 – 2004)