BA Hons (Psych), GDipMan, MEd, AMICDA
With a Master of Education and almost 20 years working as an administrator in post school education, Con Graves is passionate about education. A PMSA-appointed Board member, Con has held positions as a corporate services and technology executive leader with the Department of Employment, Training and Industrial Relations, a Director of Information Services at Griffith University and currently sits on the management committee of the Wesley Mission’s RTO.
A retired psychologist, Con brings his extensive experience in strategic leadership, change management and innovation to the PMSA Board.
- PMSA Board member (first appointed 2017, current term until 2020)
- Member – Somerville House School Council
- Member – PMSA Policy Committee
- Retired psychologist
- Deputy Chair – Wesley Mission Queensland
- Associate Member – Institute of Community Directors of Australia