Dr Adam McIntosh has been appointed as a Uniting Church representative on the PMSA Board and is currently the Associate Director of Mission for UnitingCare Qld.
Adam has significant experience in governance overseeing pastoral and spiritual care as an Associate Director within one of the largest aged care providers in Queensland.
He has a passion for the promotion and development of values-based services and the fundamental role mission and strategic leadership development has on the community.
Key current and previous appointments and roles include:
- PMSA Board Member (first appointed November 2021)
- Board Director – Meaningful Aging Australia (2020 – present)
- Chair – Board Committee Strategic Relationships (2021)
- Associate Director of Mission – UnitingCare Qld (2018 – present)
- Presbytery Minister: Mission and Education – Presbytery of Port Phillip West (2012 – 2017)
- Human Research Ethics Committee – UnitingCare Health (2019 – present)
- BlueCare Executive Leadership Team (2019 – present)