Governance Reforms Update
PMSA Board NewsPosted 03/04/2019
Six months into our governance reform process, we are pleased to report on the PMSA Group’s progress which includes the completion of some significant initiatives.
Our Corporate Office team and Board have been working collaboratively with School Councils, Principals and staff to implement these changes and provide a greater level of transparency and accountability across our Group.
Some key changes and initiatives implemented over the last three months since our December update include:
- new PMSA By-laws
- publishing of the PMSA Board Skills Matrix
- launch of our Strategic Plan 2019-2023
- Group-level risk management framework
- new Standing Committees
- broad advertising and appointment of new School Council and Committee roles as well as senior Corporate Office roles
- publishing of new PMSA Committee Charters.
For more information, please see the full Governance Reform Update.