Register for a Governance Review Forum
PMSA Councillors NewsPosted 28/03/2018
The PMSA will complement the formal AICD governance review process with a public forum at each of the PMSA schools and we invite anyone interested in the school's governance to attend.
Each forum will open at 6pm for a 6.30pm start.
Facilitated by independent facilitator Simon Rumore, these forums are open to the community and will be attended by PMSA Councillors, School Councillors, School Principals, and the PMSA corporate office. Refreshments will be provided. The forums are designed to:
- Discuss the current governance structure.
- Provide the opportunity for the community to ask questions.
- Provide clarity on governance change options available.
To ensure these forums are informative, constructive and fair for all involved, we ask participants to:
- Pre-register your attendance at least seven days before the forum date.
- Pre-register your questions relating to governance. The PMSA will endeavour to answer all questions, however, questions registered within seven days of forum unfortunately will not be considered.
- Not film or audio record the session. The PMSA will be taking notes.
Pre-registered questions will be grouped into issues which will be answered and discussed in depth. Participants will have the opportunity to ask clarifying questions on the night as we work through each issue together.
Boarding parents and guardians are also able to participate in the live forum. To find out details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the week before the forum, you will receive an email confirming the venue at the school.