CHAIR, GDip Mkt, Mini MBA (Mkt)
Jamie is an experienced leader with a demonstrated history of building strong business partnerships and executing strategies working in the leisure, travel & tourism and airline industry.
A strategic thinker and strong negotiator, Jamie has professional skills in negotiation, business travel, leisure travel, business development, airlines, airports and tour operators.
As a College parent, Jamie is a strong advocate for Clayfield College and has a deep commitment to their vision and values.
Key current appointments and professional accomplishments include:
- Chair, Clayfield College Advisory Council
- Global Lead Distribution, GDS and FlyFC, Flight Centre Travel Group
- Advisory Board Member – FCTG Employee Superannuation Committee
- Director, 19Zero3 – Content Design and Creative Business
- Achieved key milestones in FCTG’s distribution strategy
- Implemented low cost carrier strategy for FCTG
- Designed and implemented product strategy for new business units within FCTG.