Cherie O’Riordan is a Chartered Accountant with more than 20 years’ corporate finance experience in several ASX listed and private companies across a diverse range of industries including property, agribusiness, engineering consultancy and financial services.
Currently Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary at the ASX listed Cardno Limited, Cherie is a highly accomplished leader and mentor, and is a key driver for positive change.
With expertise in financial strategy and business analysis, Cherie brings her strong business acumen to the Finance and Audit Committee.
Key appointments, roles and qualifications include:
- Member – PMSA Finance and Audit Committee (appointed 2022)
- Member – Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia NZ
- Graduate Member – Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Graduate – Advanced Leadership Program, Women in Leadership
- CFO and Company Secretary at Cardno Limited (current)
- Group Financial Controller and Company Secretary at Silver Chef Limited (2016 –2019)