PMSA Mission, Vision & Values
The PMSA’s mission is to provide outstanding teaching and learning environments for our students and staff, in schools built on the teachings and examples of Jesus Christ. Our focus is to enable students to discover and then develop their God-given talents. Our aim is for students to achieve personal excellence, live a fulfilling and satisfying life and make a meaningful contribution to family and society.
The PMSA's vision is to build communities based on Christian foundations, by providing teaching and learning environments of excellence, permeated by Christian faith and actions.
PMSA schools play an important role in providing an outstanding education and guiding young people with values for life. Founded on strong Christian values – relationships, care, ethics, personal development, excellence and celebration – each PMSA school is unique and individual, but shares with each other their collective values as well as their knowledge and expertise to enhance the educational experience across all schools.
– teaching children to form positive relationships based on love, justice, compassion and forgiveness.
– providing a safe environment for children’s growth and development, respecting yourself and the needs of others.
- – teaching integrity and to seek the truth.
– teaching growth through building resilience, learning from mistakes and successes, continuous improvement and self management.
- – encouraging each child to fulfil their potential.
– recognising and celebrating the achievement of students, staff and our wider community.